搜索
查看: 17374|回复: 3

【08.08.17】darin zanyar—B what U wanna B

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-17 18:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0] http://i1.6.cn/pvideo/6/3/c/Y5YNIY14434907.mp3[/wmv]</P>
3 a  x  J0 ~" f; C<></P>. @+ {' i$ c$ w( @4 ~6 q
<></P>3 g. g$ E) l9 Z' [/ u  K5 t
< class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer<BR>why not president, be a dreamer<BR>you can be just the one you wanna be<BR>police man, fire fighter or a post man<BR>why not something like your old man<BR>you can be just the one you wanna be<BR>doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer<BR>why not president, be a dreamer<BR>you can be just the one you wanna be<BR><BR>I know that we all got one thing<BR>that we all share together<BR>we got that one nice dream<BR>we live for<BR>you never know what life could bring<BR>coz nothing last for ever<BR>just hold on to the team<BR>you play for<BR><BR>I know you could reach the top<BR>make sure that you won't stop<BR>be the one that you wanna be<BR>now sing this with me<BR><BR>doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer<BR>why not president, be a dreamer<BR>you can be just the one you wanna be<BR>police man, fire fighter or a post man<BR>why not something like your old man<BR>you can be just the one you wanna be<BR><BR>we may have different ways to think<BR>but it doesn't really matter<BR>we all caught up in the steam<BR>of this life<BR>focus on every little thing<BR>that's what does really matter<BR>luxury cars and bling<BR>thats not real life<BR><BR>I know you could reach the top<BR>make sure that you won't stop<BR>be the one that you wanna be<BR>now sing this with me<BR><BR>doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer<BR>why not president, be a dreamer<BR>you can be just the one you wanna be<BR>police man, fire fighter or a post man<BR>why not something like your old man<BR>you can be just the one you wanna be<BR><BR>last year I used to dream about this day<BR>now I'm here I'm singing for you<BR>I hope I could inspire you<BR>coz I've got all the love, coz I've got all love for you<BR><BR>doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer<BR>why not president, be a dreamer<BR>you can be just the one you wanna be<BR>police man, fire fighter or a post man<BR>why not something like your old man<BR>you can be just the one you wanna be<BR>X3</SPAN><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>, `* U7 d! P3 I& r, X2 n
<></P>
( Y' V- w0 O; O: I1 T, _/ c<></P>
# N# C& ^; t2 A) G, m0 @2 B% i<></P>
. u( S, ?  a/ v, u/ Z5 x<></P>$ A3 }. _1 K# |" I& Q4 s5 Q3 S. T
<></P>. N# v7 ^. ]3 ^8 G9 y; T! p0 x: B
<></P>
发表于 2008-8-17 18:58 | 显示全部楼层
非常好听的歌,谢谢分享
发表于 2008-8-17 19:16 | 显示全部楼层
很喜欢这只歌,好好听,谢谢楼主
发表于 2008-8-17 19:54 | 显示全部楼层
不错满好听的,谢谢楼主了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 06:08 , Processed in 0.047514 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, File On.