加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 20557|回复: 2

【08.08.17】Celine Dion—Goodbye's

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-17 18:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
< class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:p>[wmv=0] http://www.zoahgo.com/bg.mp3[/wmv]</o:p></SPAN></B></P>
& t* ?3 N% P8 g7 N5 Y7 U< class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">这是Celine Dion献给过世的母亲的歌曲,歌词和曲调都深动人心。。。听歌伤情,竟至潸然泪下的情形,以前亦是常有,但这却是唯一一首让我伏案大恸,久久未能平息伤感的歌曲。。。当时看出逃牢狱哭别一段是,不知为何也联想到了这首曲子。虽然针对的对象不同,一个是亲人,一个是爱人,但世间的离别,大抵都是如此摧折人心吧。。。</SPAN></B></P>
% ~! H1 H6 b$ @& ?& E< class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt"></SPAN></B></P>
( c! o: ?* v  w! o) p< class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">Goodbye's</SPAN></B></P>. w4 k. W7 L0 V+ Y+ O! c* v
< class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">Mamma<BR>You gave life to me<BR>Turned a baby into a lady<BR><BR>Mamma<BR>All you had to offer<BR>Was the promise of a lifetime of love<BR><BR>Now I know<BR>There is no other<BR>Love like a mother's love for her child<BR><BR>And I know<BR>A love so complete<BR>Someday must leave<BR>Must say goodbye<BR><BR>Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear<BR>Goodbye's the last time I will hold you near<BR>Someday you'll say that word and I will cry<BR>It'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye<BR><BR>Mamma<BR>You gave love to me<BR>Turned a young one into a woman<BR><BR>Mamma<BR>All I ever needed<BR>Was a guarantee of you loving me<BR><BR>'Cause I know<BR>There is no other<BR>Love like a mother's love for her child<BR><BR>And it hurts so<BR>That something so strong<BR>Someday will be gone, must say goodbye<BR><BR>Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear<BR>Goodbye's the last time I will hold you near<BR>Someday you'll say that word and I will cry<BR>It'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye<BR><BR>But the love you gave me will always live<BR>You'll always be there every time I call<BR>You offered me the greatest love of all<BR>You take my weakness and you make me strong<BR>And I will always love you 'til forever comes<BR><BR>And when you need me<BR>I'll be there for you all the way<BR>I'll be there all life through<BR>I'll be there this I guarantee<BR><BR>Mamma, I'll be<BR>I'll be there through the darkest nights<BR>I'll be the wings that guide your broken flight<BR>I'll be your shelter through the raging storm<BR>And I will love you 'till forever comes<BR><BR>Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear<BR>Goodbye's the last time I will hold you near<BR>Someday you'll say that word and I will cry<BR>It'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye<BR><BR>'Till we meet again...<BR>Until then...<BR>Goodbye<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
, I1 p# x& C5 B* }6 O4 a<></P>
发表于 2008-8-17 18:54 | 显示全部楼层
555,你自己哭就好了,干嘛要带着偶们。听着哀伤的歌曲想着出逃的狱中分别,陌上你要陪偶眼泪
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-17 18:56 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,又成功弄哭一个。。。成就感啊。。。木关系,透明偶赔你滴眼泪 。。。拿盆儿来接吧哈哈。。。
1 L7 v  Q% V! |4 T( n3 S; Z
# Y9 C2 ]3 U  D0 u* Q) Z[ 本帖最后由 陌上草青青 于 2008-8-17 19:00 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 22:06 , Processed in 0.046660 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.