加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 17119|回复: 3

【08.08.15】because of you(推荐)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-15 20:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://www.cnecsu.cn/xnxy/xnxy/music/om/n13.mp3[/wmv]</P>7 f% J3 W: ?7 _, O7 e0 {2 S
<></P>
5 D2 U% w; W% b  s6 ~6 h<>You're my sunshine after the rain<BR>You're the cure against my fear and my pain<BR>Cuz I'm losing my mind when you're not around<BR>Its all (It's all) It's all because of you<BR><BR><BR>Baby I really know by now<BR>Since we met that day<BR>You showed me the way<BR>I felt it then you gave me love I can't describe<BR>How much I feel for you<BR>I said baby I should have known by now<BR>Should heave been right there whenever you gave me love<BR>And if only you were here<BR>I'd tell you yes I'd tell you(oh yeah)<BR><BR><BR>You're my sunshine after the rain<BR>You're the cure against my fear and my pain<BR>Cuz I'm losing my mind when you're not around<BR>Its all (It's all) It's all because of you<BR><BR><BR>If I knew how to tell you what's on my mind<BR>(make you understand)<BR>Then I'd always be there right by your side<BR><BR><BR>You're my sunshine after the rain<BR>You're the cure against my fear and my pain<BR>Cuz I'm losing my mind when you're not around<BR>Its all (It's all) It's all because of you<BR><BR><BR>You're my sunshine <BR>You're my sunshine<BR>Oh, yeah<BR></P>
发表于 2008-8-15 20:46 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢LZ的分享! 太美了! LZ的理想不错!
发表于 2008-8-15 20:49 | 显示全部楼层
很好听的歌,谢谢楼主分享
发表于 2008-8-15 20:54 | 显示全部楼层
歌词写的很好,8 w* i: P: w8 X( \
谢谢楼主分享 。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 23:36 , Processed in 0.044146 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.