杰西达邦中国影迷会

۩杰西达邦中国影迷会۩

找回密码
 加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 21390|回复: 4

【08.08.15】from Sarah with love--Sarah Connor(很好听)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-15 13:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://www.xakep.ru/post/14881/sarah_connor_-_from_sarah_with_love.mp3[/wmv]</P>, r7 ]5 q0 z1 J
<></P>3 k! X* Y" c1 s/ s1 S7 E
<>[Verse 1:]<BR>For so many years we were friends<BR>And yes I always knew what we could do<BR>But so many tears in the rain<BR>Felt the night you said<BR>That love had come to you<BR>I thought you were not my kind<BR>I thought that I could never feel for you<BR>The passion and love you were feeling<BR>And so you left<BR>For someone new<BR>And now that you're far and away<BR>I'm sending a letter today<BR>[Chorus:]<BR>From Sarah with love<BR>She'd got the lover she is dreaming of<BR>She never found the words to say<BR>But I know that today<BR>Connor Sarah<BR>She's gonna send her letter to you<BR>From Sarah with love<BR>She took your picture to the stars above<BR>And they told her it is true<BR>She could dare to fall in love with you<BR>So don't make her blue when she writes to you<BR>From Sarah with love<BR>[Verse 2:]<BR>So maybe the chance for romance<BR>Is like a train to catch before it's gone<BR>And I'll keep on waiting and dreaming<BR>You're strong enough<BR>To understand<BR>As long as you're so far away<BR>I'm sending a letter each day<BR>[Chorus]<BR>[Last chorus:]<BR>From Sarah with love<BR>She'd got the lover she is dreaming of<BR>But I know that today<BR>She's gonna send her letter to you<BR>From Sarah with love<BR>She's gotta know what you are thinking of<BR>'Cause every little now and then<BR>And again and again<BR>I know her heart cries out for you<BR>From Sarah with love<BR>She'd got the lover she is dreaming of<BR>Never found the words to say, ahh<BR>But today, but today...<BR>From Sarah with love<BR>She took your picture to the stars above<BR>And they told her it is true<BR>She could dare to fall in love with you<BR>So don't make her blue when she writes to you<BR>From Sarah with love<BR>[Coda:]<BR>So don't make me blue when I write to you<BR>From Sarah with love</P>
发表于 2008-8-15 13:18 | 显示全部楼层
话说Sarah Connor是偶最喜欢的歌手之一。。。
8 ~4 r3 u) B$ \! V4 C) o5 t* C歌真的很好听捏。。。
发表于 2008-8-15 16:02 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,不错,满好听的,谢谢楼主拉
发表于 2008-8-15 17:11 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢这首,歌者的音色很特殊,谢谢楼主。
发表于 2008-8-15 17:19 | 显示全部楼层
不错挺好听的,有些空灵的感觉,谢谢,辛苦了.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 01:06 , Processed in 0.042869 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.