加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 20341|回复: 2

【08.08.15】another day in paradise

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-15 12:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://users.telenet.be/stuiverke/assets/multimedia/Another_Day_in_Paradise.mp3[/wmv]</P>6 N9 C& [2 h' D  ?' @+ ?0 U8 G
<></P>2 C- U* o  K- ~! u: c
<>She calls out to the man on the street<BR>Sir can you help me<BR>It's cold and I've nowhere to sleep<BR>Is there somewhere you can tell me<BR>He walks on doesn't look back<BR>He pretends he can't hear her<BR>Starts to whistle<BR>As he crosses the street<BR>Seems embarrassed to be there<BR><BR>Oh think twice<BR>It's another 4 day for you and me In paradise<BR>Oh think twice<BR>It's just another day for you In this paradise<BR>Just think about it<BR><BR>She calls out to the man on the street<BR>He can see she's been crying<BR>Shen's got blisters<BR>On the soles of her feet<BR>She can't walk but she's trying<BR><BR>Oh lord is there nothing more Anybody can do<BR>Oh lord there must be something you can say<BR>You can tell From the lines on her face<BR>You can see That she's been there<BR>robably been moved on From every place<BR>Cause she didn't fit in there</P>
发表于 2008-8-15 13:12 | 显示全部楼层
支持LZ发的英文歌!挺好听的!
发表于 2008-8-15 16:01 | 显示全部楼层
一直在缓冲,听不来,哎~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 01:07 , Processed in 0.047835 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.