只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 20847|回复: 0

[08/07/22] 天赖地球村2--THE RIVER IS FLOWING

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-22 12:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://web.see.cc/tianxing/BK/BK2/9.mp3[/wmv]</P>
% t  j( ~2 Z# |" [, ~<></P>7 e) `1 j8 u1 C4 y
<><A href="http://www.vvya.com/Player/9821c3a9aed46a4d.htm" target=Vv><FONT color=#800080>THE RIVER IS FLOWING / M. KIA 鹰姿翱翔 (芝加哥儿童合唱团与印第安女孩 KIA,齐心凝聚印第安心灵之</FONT></A></P>. B1 Y3 _! _: C( }) \+ B1 y& p+ p6 ?
<><FONT color=#800080>歌 </FONT></P>
: u: U1 u. U2 C- D7 c. ?1 j5 w<></P>
' z) P9 V7 c8 T5 E<><FONT color=#800080>The river is flowing, flowing and growing 河,在流淌;河,在成长<BR>The river is flowing, back to the sea 河,在流淌,流回到大海<BR>Mother Earth carry me, the child that I will always be 地球母亲带着我,我永远是她的孩子<BR>Mother Earth carry me, back to the sea地球母亲带我回家,带我回家<BR><BR>The river is flowing, flowing and growing 河,在流淌;河,在成长<BR>The river is flowing, back to the sea 河,在流淌,流回到大海<BR>Mother Earth carry me, the child that I will always be 地球母亲带着我,我永远是她的孩子<BR>Mother Earth carry me, back to the sea地球母亲带我回家,带我回家<BR><BR>The river is flowing, flowing and growing 河,在流淌;河,在成长<BR>The river is flowing, back to the sea 河,在流淌,流回到大海<BR>Mother Earth carry me, the child that I will always be 地球母亲带着我,我永远是她的孩子<BR>Mother Earth carry me, back to the sea地球母亲带我回家,带我回家<BR>旋律<BR>The river is flowing, flowing and growing 河,在流淌;河,在成长<BR>The river is flowing, back to the sea 河,在流淌,流回到大海<BR>Mother Earth carry me, the child that I will always be 地球母亲带着我,我永远是她的孩子<BR>Mother Earth carry me, back to the sea地球母亲带我回家,带我回家<BR><BR>The river is flowing, flowing and growing 河,在流淌;河,在成长<BR>The river is flowing, back to the sea 河,在流淌,流回到大海<BR>Mother Earth carry me, the child that I will always be 地球母亲带着我,我永远是她的孩子<BR>Mother Earth carry me, back to the sea地球母亲带我回家,带我回家<BR>Oh……<BR>The river is flowing, flowing and growing 河,在流淌;河,在成长<BR>The river is flowing, back to the sea 河,在流淌,流回到大海<BR>Mother Earth carry me, the child that I will always be 地球母亲带着我,我永远是她的孩子<BR>Mother Earth carry me, back to the sea地球母亲带我回家,带我回家<BR><BR>Carry me(carry me)<BR>Carry me(carry me)<BR>Back to the sea(bcak……)<BR>Back to the sea(back to the sea)<BR>Carry me,carry me,carry me<BR>Back to the sea(back to the sea)<BR>Back to the sea(back to the sea)<BR>Back to the sea(back to the sea)<BR>(back……)</FONT></P>
) o+ s4 z( X& M# a, v6 M* f
. |$ x  G9 T" M( b& U  |* t4 J[ 本帖最后由 cloris 于 2008-7-22 12:16 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 03:55 , Processed in 0.041984 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, File On.