加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 17973|回复: 3

[08/07/22] 天赖地球村1- no matter what-男孩特区

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-22 11:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://learning.sohu.com/zt/freshenglish/aug1/nomatter.mp3#.mp3[/wmv]</P># M+ s* s( E7 X2 E( s
<></P>
3 x6 `+ R2 I, t; e<><A href="http://www.vvya.com/Player/dfb6c136cfb12bdd.htm" target=Vv><FONT color=#0000ff>No Matter What 无论如何 (男孩特区最新为韦伯生日大寿所献唱新作,相当受注目)</FONT></A></P>
! {+ J7 p& y* g( Q<></P>
! T9 o" T' n/ i) \6 C2 H5 ^<>Chica cha ha ha<BR>Chica cha ha ha<BR>Chica cha ha ha<BR>Chica cha ha ha<BR>Chica cha ha ha<BR>Chica cha ha ha<BR><BR>No matter what they tell us<BR>No matter what they do<BR>No matter what they teach us<BR>What we believe it's true<BR><BR>No matter what they call us<BR>However they attack<BR>No matter where they take us<BR>We'll find our own way back<BR><BR>I can't deny what I believe<BR>I can't be what I'm not<BR>I know our love forever<BR>I know no matter what<BR><BR>If only tears were laughter(ooh)<BR>If only night was day(ooh)<BR>If only prayers were answered <BR>(hear my prayers)<BR>Then we could hear God say(say)<BR><BR>No matter what they tell you<BR>No matter what they do<BR>No matter what they teach you<BR>What you believe it's true<BR><BR>And I will keep you safe and strong<BR>And shelter from the storm<BR>No matter where it's barren<BR>A dream is being born<BR><BR>(Ooh)<BR><BR>No matter who they follow<BR>No matter where they leave<BR>No matter how they judge us<BR>I'll be everyone you need<BR><BR>No matter if the sun don't shine<BR>( the sun don't shine)<BR>Or if the skies are blue<BR>(skies are blue)<BR>No matter what the end is<BR>My life began with you<BR><BR>I can't deny what I believe<BR>( what I believe)<BR>I can't be what I'm not<BR>(I know I know )<BR>I know this love's forever<BR>That's all that matters now<BR>No matter what<BR><BR>NO no matter what (no,no matter what)<BR>No,no matter what<BR>That's all that matters to me<BR></P>
发表于 2008-7-22 12:21 | 显示全部楼层
很好听,可以下载吗
发表于 2008-7-22 12:24 | 显示全部楼层
很熟的一首歌,超喜欢
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-22 12:48 | 显示全部楼层
我发的所有歌在百度里输入歌名,都可以下载的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 18:45 , Processed in 0.041541 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.