楼主: alexjulie

[08/07/19] just one last dance

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-19 17:28 | 显示全部楼层
不错,很好听,收藏了
发表于 2008-7-19 18:04 | 显示全部楼层
这首歌很好听啊
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-20 02:19 | 显示全部楼层
<><FONT color=dimgray><FONT size=5> From Sarah with Love</FONT></FONT><FONT color=gray> (Sarah Connor 成名作)</FONT></P>
8 ~7 x4 Y4 Q0 a5 j<></P>* u: ]+ W3 i+ Y3 _6 N" g: d
<>[flash=314,256,0]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/6242184/v.swf[/flash]</P>3 w. m9 P3 E; }# a
<></P>
  P; r6 J; a. P/ @" N" H<></P>
) X7 }0 `' Q3 Y+ [5 j: N/ |" @<></P>& c+ D0 A# j4 a% l/ U
<>歌词</P>
0 v  |1 P( Y/ ]9 U9 w<>For so many years we were friends <BR>And yes I always knew what we could do <BR>But so many tears in the rain <BR>Felt the night you said <BR>That love had come to you <BR>I thought you were not my kind <BR>I thought that I could never feel for you <BR>The passion and love you were feeling <BR>And so you left <BR>For someone new <BR>And now that you're far and away <BR>I'm sending a letter today </P>
+ N, k  l' l- R, @, n7 O<>Chorus </P>4 o  ?2 n& |9 K3 B, q
<>From Sarah with love <BR>She'd got the lover she is dreaming of <BR>She never found the words to say <BR>But I know that today <BR>She's gonna send her letter to you <BR>From Sarah with love <BR>She took your picture to the stars above <BR>And they told her it is true <BR>She could dare to fall in love with you <BR>So don't make her blue when she writes to you </P>% M2 k: L2 |& M0 k5 z
<P>From Sarah with love </P>
. y8 u5 @; N) }2 _" s8 s<P>So maybe the chance for romance <BR>Is like a train before it's gone <BR>And maybe it's just on illusion <BR>To hope behind the clouds <BR>You'll find the sun <BR>And I'Il keep on hoping and praying <BR>And there'll be a day <BR>When we meet again <BR>And l'll keep on waiting and dreaming <BR>You're strong enough to understand <BR>As long as you're so far away <BR>I'm sending a letter each day </P>
- f7 D' _: f; @$ B9 y2 o4 u6 x; t<P>Chorus </P>
$ C4 R1 A. k; z, b& M8 k. B; W6 ^<P>Last chorus </P>
0 X- |& \. a4 G0 s. t$ e+ ?3 [<P>From Sarah with love <BR>She'd got the lover she is dreaming of <BR>She never found the words to say <BR>But I know that today <BR>She's gonna send her letter to you <BR>From Sarah with love <BR>She's gotta know what you are thinking of <BR>'Cause every little now and then <BR>And again and again <BR>I know her heart cries out for you </P>) S7 B' G4 w  J# Y
<P>From Sarah with love </P>  ^" B& ~% x  g4 U" W2 b8 ?' z
<P>She'd got the lover shi is dreaming of <BR>Never found the words to say, ahh <BR>But today but today… <BR>From Sarah with love <BR>She took your picture to the stears above <BR>And they told her it is ture <BR>She could dare to fall in love with you <BR>So don't maker her blue when she writes to you <BR>From Sarah with love </P>6 o- D) r7 x2 m4 P- w
<P>Coda </P>
, X( E' e6 p6 v! D* V) C; D<P>And they told her it is true <BR>She could dare to fall in love with you <BR>So don't maker me blue when I write to you <BR>From Sarah with love </P># D2 @. [" f3 {9 Y( D- a5 `1 j9 b
<P> <BR></P>; X5 w  u2 _( k6 O: q) G1 I
<P></P>
5 Q$ V8 c% t+ v2 }0 [: d% e9 X; Z% a  y5 U  L
[ 本帖最后由 alexjulie 于 2008-7-20 02:30 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-20 02:55 | 显示全部楼层
几年前,朋友送了我一张BLUES专辑,里面最打动我的一首歌就是just one last dance. 几年中年我搬了两次家,很多书和碟片都处理了,但是这张CD一直跟随着我.不过我现在不听了,因为在夜晚,把它用纯功放放出来,恐怕我的一瓶红酒又要空了.  h5 m# k. S6 C1 a/ u7 u4 `% a5 B& o
/ a( {3 V' m" _& K0 ?
[ 本帖最后由 alexjulie 于 2008-7-20 15:03 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-20 15:07 | 显示全部楼层
<><FONT size=4><FONT color=dimgray> <FONT size=5>Living to Love You</FONT></FONT></FONT></P>
+ s1 ^9 m/ N( @* T( v# Z<><FONT size=4></FONT></P>- z3 @+ [/ _, O/ y0 o' g. o
<>[flash=314,256,0]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/7090331/v.swf[/flash]</P>
) p/ S/ g7 M% m5 }<></P>& [4 S7 Z5 y% H/ }7 `
<></P>) f" O6 g. q2 a" b" q# `1 A. `6 m
<>All we had was just one summer, <BR>two lovers strolling in the park, <BR>but like they say, the world keeps turning, <BR>as the leaves were falling, <BR>we should fall apart. <BR><BR>Now im waiting for the winter, <BR>to build my castle out of ice, <BR>and deep inside is massive building, <BR>there's a crystal lake, <BR>of all the tears i've cried. <BR><BR>Baby for all my life, <BR>don't you know that it's true, <BR>I'm living to love you, <BR>so Baby don't think twice, <BR>if you feel what I feel, <BR>trust your heart and do what I do, <BR>'cause I'm living to love you, <BR>I'm living to love you. <BR><BR>When you're gone it's not forever, <BR>'cause you're remaining in my heart, <BR>so tell me why i feel this aching, <BR>every time I think of you, <BR>when we're apart. <BR><BR>Baby for all my life, <BR>don't you know that it's true, <BR>I'm living to love you, <BR>so Baby don't think twice, <BR>if you feel what I feel, <BR>trust your heart and do what I do, <BR>I'm living to love you, yes. <BR><BR>I admit that from time to time, <BR>I'm feeling insecure and think I'm gonna lose my mind, <BR>don't let it show, no, oh no no no noo no! <BR>I don't think I'll ever understand, <BR>that our love should never have a happy end, <BR>so I'm really gonna try my best, <BR>to let you know... (to let you know, whoooa...) <BR><BR>Baby for all my life, <BR>don't you know that it's true (I've been knowing it's true), <BR>I'm living to love you (I've been living to love you), <BR>so Baby don't think twice, <BR>if you feel what I feel, <BR>trust your heart, do what I do. <BR><BR>When the final day comes, <BR>I know the angels, they will see my smile, <BR>and if they wanna know the reason, <BR>I will tell them why... <BR><BR>Baby for all my life, ooh yes, <BR>I'm living to love you.</CA></P>
. }9 o) L3 S) R' f* A( u5 u' Z
0 }9 f5 l( Q8 @8 p: L' ]7 x[ 本帖最后由 alexjulie 于 2008-7-20 15:12 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-20 15:44 | 显示全部楼层
<> <FONT color=dimgray size=5>ChristmasInMyHeart</FONT></P>
: q! W; D; K: _9 H* u<><FONT color=#696969 size=5></FONT></P>9 g3 }2 H6 T3 ]. T8 f1 ~' L
<>[flash=314,256,0]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMzI2MzQ1NjA=/v.swf[/flash]</P>
5 N1 ^9 B" F3 ?<><FONT color=#696969 size=5></FONT></P>
" L0 O: b  g& K2 Q* }7 \4 _<><FONT color=#696969 size=5></FONT></P>, ^  [" B. V- h+ C, J+ o5 U
<><FONT color=#696969 size=5></FONT></P>
' O$ E3 p6 H( A' z6 `  v* }! W8 a<><FONT color=#696969 size=3>verse1 <BR>Everytimewesaygoodbye <BR>Theressomethingbreakingdeepinside <BR>Butlikeariveralwaysknowsjustwheretoflow <BR>NowthatDecembercomesIfeellikecominghome <BR>chorus <BR>ItsChristmasinmyheart <BR>WhenImwithyou <BR>Nomatterwhereweareorwhatwedo <BR>Tomorrowmaybegrey <BR>Wemaybetornapart <BR>Butifyoustaytonight <BR>ItsChristmasinmyheart <BR>verse2 <BR>Idontknowhowtostayalive <BR>Withoutyourtouchwithoutyoubymyside <BR>Justlikethedesertsalwayswaitingfortherain <BR>Ohbaby,Iwishtheholynightwouldcomeagain <BR>chorus <BR>EverywhereIgoandeveryoneIknow <BR>IsmakinglotsofwishesforoldSantaClaus <BR>ButallIreallyneedtonight <BR>Isforyoutocomeandholdmetight <BR>WhatisChristmaswithoutyouherebymyside <BR>Ineedyoutonight</CC> </FONT></P>1 G+ k! D$ X- r
<></P>
. D' P# q, {; H<><FONT color=#696969 size=5></FONT></P># d* y8 j* n* d
<></P>
; p3 h* x: }4 B( M; m% J# _' d
, l2 s3 }- ~. p3 J6 Z2 J[ 本帖最后由 alexjulie 于 2008-7-20 15:49 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-20 16:00 | 显示全部楼层
<><FONT color=dimgray size=5> Love to be Loved by You</FONT> </P>/ y6 w' ?7 R+ {
<></P>
0 Z- K* ]; m$ K0 b<>[flash=314,256,0]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/1097818/v.swf[/flash]</P>7 H8 R$ p1 a* m6 p
<></P>) H8 k: z+ R0 }& e2 M
<> 这首love to be loved by you,演唱者是原来natural乐队的marc terenzi,他在他和sarah connor的婚礼上,弹琴唱了这首歌。那是2005年七月末,在西班牙的浪漫海边,浪漫的场景,浪漫的主角,marc在海边的岩石上弹着钢琴演驿了这首love to be loved by you,sarah被感动得流下了属于幸福的泪水</P>
( Z- I% ]) o5 ^/ k  Z<></P>
, d& F) r' v, r7 I<></P>
, X) W/ Y9 j5 s- |0 g) L; R$ u<>I can't believe I'm standing here<BR>Been waiting for so many years and <BR>Today I found the queen to reign my heart.<BR>You changed my life so patiently <BR>And turned it into something good and real<BR>I feel just like I felt in all my dreams. <BR>There are questions hard to answer, can't you see...<BR><BR>Baby, tell me how can I tell you <BR>That I love you more than life?<BR>Show me how can I show you <BR>That I'm blinded by your light.<BR>When you touch me, I can touch you <BR>To find out the dream is true.<BR>I love to be loved by you. <BR><BR>You're looking kinda scared right now,<BR>You're waiting for the wedding vows. <BR>But I don't know if my tongue's able to talk <BR>Your beauty is just blinding me,<BR>Like sunbeams on a summer stream <BR>And I gotta close my eyes to protect me.<BR>Can you take my hand and lead me from here please? <BR><BR>Yeah,yeah<BR><BR>Baby, tell me how can I tell you<BR>That I love you more than life? <BR>Show me how can I show you<BR>That I'm blinded by your light. <BR>When you touch me I can touch you<BR>To find out the dream is true. <BR>I love to be loved<BR>I need to be loved <BR>I love to be loved by you.<BR><BR>I know they're gonna say<BR>Our love's not strong enough tO last forever. <BR>And I know they're gonna say that we'll give up <BR>Because of heavy weather.<BR>But how can they understand<BR>That our love is just heaven-sent, <BR>We keep on going on and on<BR>Cause this is where we both belong. <BR><BR>Baby, tell me how can I tell you<BR>That I love you more than life? <BR>Show me how can I show you<BR>That I'm blinded by your light. <BR>When you touch me I can touch you<BR>To find out the dream is true <BR>I love to be loved <BR>I need, yes I need to be loved <BR>I love to be loved by you.<BR></P>2 a' ]0 H/ L) p0 x, ?% ^( H: M
' Q# J  P6 H" z% n3 I
[ 本帖最后由 alexjulie 于 2008-7-20 16:02 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-7-22 09:37 | 显示全部楼层
很喜欢这首歌,我把它当我手机铃声了,第一次听到这个是我们长沙一个妇科医院在电视上打****时的背景音乐.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 03:58 , Processed in 0.041885 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.