加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 20298|回复: 3

【2008.06.20】you've got away

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-20 20:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://edu.51gt.com/mus/back2/song/lx/way.mp3 [/wmv]</P>! [9 ~& P2 J; U# Z
<></P>
2 E% A$ k+ N3 o<></P>
- Z& T2 w8 }/ m6 s* u% _/ u. i<>* a; M- |3 @( h+ E2 v
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 align=center border=0>
+ S, }. j1 Z* t) d<TBODY>! _$ r# n, `' @9 H
<TR># U- {- B/ I0 ~: l- a
<TD colSpan=2><STRONG>歌手:</STRONG>Shania Twain<STRONG>专辑:</STRONG>Come on over </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
; G6 @* ~# V& l1 a6 p$ t<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=480 align=center>
; h, Y5 H& f# x. l! `! n* p<TBODY>2 f! u- E% y* a7 e$ P, @/ A; o
<TR>
, l* ~5 o" b7 F1 F<TD class=p14><BR><BR>You've got away with me<BR>Somehow you got me to believe<BR>In everything that I could be<BR>I've gotta say-you really got away<BR><BR>You've got away it seems<BR>You gave me faith to find my dreams<BR>You'll never know just what that means<BR>Can't you see... you got away with me<BR><BR>It's in the way you want me<BR>It's in the way you hold me<BR>The way you show me just what love's made of<BR>It's in the way we make love<BR><BR>You've got a way with words<BR>You get me smiling even when it hurts<BR>There's no way to measure what your love is worth<BR>I can't believe the way you get through to me<BR><BR>It's in the way you want me<BR>It's in the way you hold me<BR>The way you show me just what love's made of<BR>It's in the way we make love<BR><BR>Oh, how I adore you<BR>Like no one before you<BR>I love you just the way you are<BR><BR>It's in the way you want me<BR>It's in the way you hold me<BR>The way you show me just what love's made of<BR>It's in the way we make love<BR><BR>It's just the way you are<BR><BR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>) u% t5 k! g5 S1 R) \# A
<></P>
发表于 2008-6-21 03:07 | 显示全部楼层
秘书这歌好听
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-22 15:15 | 显示全部楼层
好听吧。。。嘿嘿。。。。。。我还有好多好听的呢,慢慢发吧
发表于 2008-7-22 20:32 | 显示全部楼层
很喜欢,这歌和歌手
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:23 , Processed in 0.038678 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.