查看: 24842|回复: 4

【08.08.20】Seasons in the Sun—Westlife

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-20 15:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://www.kameido.com/mp3/02.mp3[/wmv]</P>( k5 n" L. N# I/ ~9 n* |
<></P>  a: Q6 \7 g9 t8 c3 j. B& c
<></P>
) V2 }. a7 a+ ~/ X1 B<></P>
# g; I. ~6 @( a1 s, n( F( d<><STRONG>大名鼎鼎的西城,相信不用再作介绍。西城经典无数,这却是我最喜欢的一首。相信也有很多亲听过。</STRONG></P>
) V, l* Z% f  q- `# p<><STRONG>在此推荐,只是因为一直很喜欢那种仿佛弥漫在这浅吟低唱中的阳光的味道,而希望在此时,将这美妙的音乐,和这种淡云轻风般的心情,与知音共享。</STRONG></P>
. T2 q8 j; p+ m<><BR><BR>Goodbye to you, my trusted friend,<BR>we've known each other since we were nine or ten;<BR>together we've climbed hills and trees,<BR>learned of love and A-B-C`s,<BR>skinned our hearts and skinned our knees.<BR><BR>Goodbye my friend, it's hard to die,<BR>when all the birds are singing in the sky;<BR>now that the spring is in the air,<BR>pretty girls are every where;<BR>think of me and I'll be there.<BR><BR>We had joy, we had fun,<BR>we had seasons in the sun;<BR>but the hills that we climb<BR>were just seasons out of time.<BR><BR>Goodbye, Papa, please pray for me,<BR>I was the black sheep of the family;<BR>you tried to teach me right from wrong,<BR>too much wine and too much song,<BR>wonder how I got along.<BR><BR>Goodbye, Papa, it's hard to die,<BR>when all the birds are singing in the sky;<BR>now that the spring is in the air,<BR>little children every where,<BR>when you'll see them, I'll be there.<BR><BR>We had joy, we had fun,<BR>we had seasons in the sun;<BR>but the wild and the song, <BR>like the season has all gone<BR><BR>Chorus:<BR>Goodbye, Michelle, my little one,<BR>you gave me love and helped me find the sun;<BR>and every time that I was down,<BR>you would always come around<BR>and get my feet back on the ground.<BR><BR>Goodbye, Michelle, it's hard to die,<BR>when all the birds are singing in the sky;<BR>now that the spring is in the air,<BR>with the flowers every where<BR>I wish that we could both be there.<BR><BR>All our lives we had fun,<BR>we had seasons in the sun;<BR>But the stars we could reach<BR>were just starfish on the beach.<BR></P>
5 z  T3 M  r6 w- C- w. Y' [: U2 j
3 v& T$ s8 v8 d3 _% B[ 本帖最后由 陌上草青青 于 2008-8-20 16:24 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-8-20 16:30 | 显示全部楼层
真的可以发新帖吗?我怎么发不出去呢?
发表于 2008-8-20 16:56 | 显示全部楼层
真是知音啊!我也特别喜欢WESTLIFE的歌,谢谢!
发表于 2008-8-20 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
大名鼎鼎的西城,偶都不知道也,第一次听,感动。
发表于 2008-8-23 23:39 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢上西城,就是因为听了这首哥,实在是天赖之音呀
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 03:46 , Processed in 0.045290 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, File On.